Urban and Regional Transport is a monthly of comprehensive approach towards transport issues in cities. It presents and popularizes the most recent local and foreign expert opinions and technical solutions. Issues discussed in the magazine include all aspects and domains of transport, as following:
- road traffic organization and management
- transport management in cities and regions
- public transport management
- changes in the legal regulations
- technical and logistic solutions aimed at the improvement of road traffic safety
We are specially focused on “the weakest” participants of the road traffic – pedestrians, disabled and bikers as well as on the environmental protection against negative impact of transport.
Declaration concerning original edition of the magazine
Original version is print edition of the magazine.
Digital versions of articles are available on the TMiR website after a year from publication.
Copyright © Transport Miejski i Regionalny, 2022