What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, tablet or Smartphone by websites that you visit. These text files can be read by these websites and help to identify when you return to a website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they originate from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
1. Cookies policy
2. Cookies are used:
- To adjust content of the Internet services to user’s preferences; to identify user’s device and screen the site according to the user’s individual need,
- To create statistics facilitating understanding of user’s methodology while using the Internet sites which enables improvement of its structure and content,
- To maintain of the service user’s session (after logging in), owing to which the user does not have to re-enter login and password on each webpage of the Service;
- To provide users advertising tailor-made to their interests.
3. Following types of cookies are used on our website tmir.org.pl:
- Necessary cookies, which enable the use of the services available within the website, for example authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website,
- Cookies for security purposes, e.g. used for detecting abuse of authorization within the service,
- Performance cookies, enabling collecting of information referring to the manner of using the websites,
- Functional Cookies which enable memorizing the settings chosen by the user and personalization of the user’s interface, i.e.: in terms of the chosen language etc.
4. In many cases, the software for viewing websites (Internet browser) by default permits storage of cookies in the user’s end device. Service users can change the settings on cookies at any time. The settings can be changed in particular in such a way so as to block automatic support of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser, or to inform about each placement of cookies in the service user’s device. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of supporting cookies can be found in the software (Internet browser) settings. If the settings are not changed, cookies are placed in the user’s end device and keep access to the information.
5. Use websites without cookies may cause difficulties in use of some services provided in our websites, especially those requiring logging. Without acceptation of cookies it is possible to have access to the content of the website: tmir.org.pl but excluding those accessed after logging in.
6. Cookies placed in the end device of service tmir.org.pl user’s can also be used by the research’ companies and multimedia applications providers.